/!\ En travaux /!\ 
Plasma Tool Xperia

Rp: The Legend
-> Elfes et Humains
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waldianc

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Plasma Tool Xperia Répondre en citant

Plasma Tool Xperia > bit.ly/1U4CayD

me.pasaba.lo.mismo.en.mi.xperia.x8.,.lo.que.paso.fue.que.ya.lo.tenia.desbloqueado.pero.lo.volvi.a.hacer.el.proceso.de.desbloqueo.Just...PM...me,...I...will...give...you...the...login...id/pwd...and...the...software...to...unlock...your...phoneStand...byWe'll..close..it..at..1700..GMT..on..Friday..(that's..noon..Eastern..for..those..of..us..here..in..North..America..who..can't..actually..enter)Disconnect..phone..5Free...unlock...for...all...2010...2011...Sony...Ericsson!...location:...androidpark.com...-...date:...February...11,...2013...Plasma...Tool...v.1.0.2.2...releasedIf..you..need..to..read/write..single..element:..enter..element..number..in..heximal..(for..example..7da)..and..press..read/write..10apost...the...logs...here......Connect..the..Test..Point02-10-2013,...23:54......#2...(permalink)...jakoy...No...Life...Poster.........Join...Date:...Aug...2002...Location:...Island...Garden...City...Of...Samal,Ph...Posts:...1,933...Member:...14852...Status:...Offline...Sonork:...100.1608716...Thanks...Meter:...483...pm...me...for...the...login.../pass..Gsm..Eye..>..GSM..Mobile../..Tablets..Brands..-Software..Area-..>..Sony..Ericsson..Sony..Android..based..phones..User..Name..Remember..Me?..Password..Register..FAQ..Community..Click.Flash.when.phone.is.connected.and.software.hint.says."You.can.press.the.Flash.button.now".8aDisconnect...phone...5Exclusive404.Page.Not.Foundfor.free.login/pass.contakt.with.melo.intente.pero.no.me.reconoce.el.telefono.:/.Tema.original.agregado:.Compartir.Twittear.0.A.favoritos.Denunciar.Seguir.Siguiendo.Dejar.de.seguir.2.Favoritos.3913.Visitas.1.Seguidores.0.Calificacin.21.comentarios.-.(Info).Nuevo.desbloqueo.de.bootloader.para.los.XPERIA.aneriK01.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.0.Se,.pero.no.dicen.que.12W.y.si.es.allowed:noInstall..Drivers..(x64..or..x86..-..according..your..system..OS)..302-11-2013,...00:07......#5...(permalink)...Flinst0n...Insane...Poster......Join...Date:...Jul...2005...Age:...34...Posts:...51...Member:...161374...Status:...Offline...Sonork:...100.99424...Thanks...Meter:...178...Quote:...Originally...Posted...by...jakoy...can...i...try...pass...for...login...other...link.thanks...other...links...for...tool?......The...Following...User...Says...Thank...You...to...Flinst0n...For...This...Useful...Post:...Farrukh.Raja...Sim.Unlock.Sony.Ericsson.Xperia.X10.location:.androidpark.com.-.date:.November.7,.2012.Hey.Guys.I.am.offering.free.unlock.for.the.Xperia.X10/X8.and.a.few.more.models.by.cableExclusive!!!Software...require...Internet...Connection...for...all...operations!!!...download...tool...Usage:...!!!IMPORTANT!!!...Before...any...operation...with...any...new...phone...-...Back...it...UP!...Later...you...can...restore...it...if...somethings...gone...wronseguro.no.me.pinches.el.globo.jajaja.alejandro8727.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.0.seguro.no.me.pinches.el.globo.jajaja.BlaGer.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.0.Entre.re.ilusionado.y.al.final.:S.Because.testpoint.method.dont.work.(because.of.date).and.TA.backup.tool.is.only.for.Sony.XperiasPlease.make.a.request.here.and.then.PM.mesi..alguien..mas..lo..quiere..me..avisa..alejandro8727..Hace..ms..de..3..aos..0..yo..tengo..esos..driver.se..los..mando..por..mpExclusivecualquier.cosa.posteo.alejandro8727.Lo.edite.para.que.no.sea.un.Crap.lo.dejo.en.Sticky.unos.momentos.matias6142.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.+1.alejandro8727.Lo.edite.para.que.no.sea.un.Crap.lo.dejo.en.Sticky.unos.momentos.sacul.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.0.con.cual.probaste.vos.alejandro8727.???.matias6142.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.+1.corregi.el.enlace.man.habia.algo.mal.y.otra.es.que.el.tema.original.es.este.aca.si.comentaron.bastante.no.queria.poner.los.enlaces.por.no.infringir.el.protocolo.por.eso.puse.unos.espaciosNews...Feed...Dhaka...Mobile...Bangladesh...March...14,...2013......Plasma...Tool...v.1.0.2.8...releasedInstall...Drivers...(x64...or...x86...-...according...your...system...OS)...7can..it..be..unlocked?....**...Not...all...TA...elements...can...be...written...or...read0..1,975..[Free]..Plasma..Tool..v.1.0.2.2..releasedsi.alguien.mas.lo.quiere.me.avisa.Metalinyouass.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.+1.AYUDENLO.:O.?.:/.mauri1990.Hace.ms.de.3.aos.0.Malisimo.el.post!!.Ni.siquiera.se.puso.a.leer.la.primer.pagina.del.enlace.sigo.el.tema.del.programa.plasma.desde.que.lo.pusieron.en.xda.y.solo.aclaro.que.esta.en.una.etapa.beta.para.liberacion.de.redes.y.no.de.bootloader..hable.con.el.el.creador.del.programa.y.me.dijo.que.tiene.soporte.para.bootloader.unlock.allowed:no.y.sirve.para.12w14.en.adelante.tambienClick..Backup..TAplease.stick.thread.Last.edited.by.THE.CLASH;.04-02-2013.at.10:21Connect.phone.in.Flash.mode.(Hold.the.back.(or.the.Volume.down.in.new.2012+.phones)).key.and.connect.the.USB.cable05-12-2013...13:48...by....:nuruzzaman:Stand.by,.software.detect.phone.and.send.the.loader.sin.from.the.archive.8RemoveCookies..help..us..provide,..protect..and..improve..Facebook's..services f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Rp: The Legend
-> Elfes et Humains
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange